Posted 23 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm
On chain Data Analyst at RabbitHole
At RabbitHole, we are on a mission to increase global economic opportunity by making crypto more accessible and meritocratic. We believe that by making it easy for protocols to distribute their tokens to users, we can help anyone in the world earn income through provable contribution rather than their background or credentials.
We have created an efficient way for protocols to distribute tokens by segmenting users based on on-chain & off-chain data. By completing on-chain tasks in various protocols, users build their on-chain resume and earn token ownership.
We recognized that protocols are constantly looking for new ways to find and engage users but don’t have an easy way to do so. Tokens of these protocols often fall in the hands of speculators who sit on centralized exchanges, rather than users of these networks. On the other hand, new users in crypto have a difficult time knowing where to start on their crypto journey and don’t know who to trust.
Our goal is to make it more efficient for protocols to distribute their token to network participants. By doing this, we are both driving more participation to protocols and making it easier for users to increase their ownership in protocols rather than speculators. By increasing the number of token holders who are using the network, we are making the underlying protocol more sustainable and putting more money in the pockets of users.
We're looking for product-obsessed individuals with early-stage startup experience who want to work with a dynamic fast-moving team and build the roadmap for RabbitHole to become the best way for protocols to distribute their token and engage their users. If this is you, we are super excited to meet you and learn more.
- Analyze on-chain data across protocols to identify insights on user behavior, market dynamics, and network performance through pattern, trend, and anomaly detection.
- Develop strategies to identify and target high-quality token holders for distribution.
- Conduct and publish research on trends and patterns in on-chain data.
- Create and present visualizations and data reports to clients and team members.
- Collaborate with the engineering team to enhance data collection and analysis tools.
- Research and develop blockchain technology and explore new data sources and use cases.
- Monitor crypto market trends, gain insights, and share with relevant teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics, or a related field.
- Strong understanding of crypto and its applications.
- Experience with on-chain data analysis tools, such as Dune Analytics or Flipside Crypto.
- Familiarity with data analysis and visualization tools, such as SQL, Python, R, Tableau, or similar.
- Ability to communicate complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in token distribution and the crypto industry.
- Understanding of smart contract development and Solidity programming language.
- Experience in statistical analysis and machine learning techniques.
- Familiarity with DeFi protocols and their use cases.
Please mention the word **ENJOYMENT** and tag RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTk1LjIwLjI0MS40OQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok