Posted 22 Feb 2023, 10:14 am
People Operations Generalist at Whimsical
Whimsical is a B2B SaaS company on a mission to make collaboration more enjoyable and productive by building an all-in-one collaboration hub. We are are passionate about user experience, interconnectedness of tools and building software that feels like magic.
About The Role
As the People Operations Specialist, you will oversee and manage all day-to-day operations of the employee lifecycle at Whimsical. We are looking for an experienced and organized professional to join our Operations team.
Whimsical is a distributed company of ∼50 employees across North America, Europe and New Zealand. You will work closely with the department managers, as well as with external legal counsel and accounting teams. You will report to our Head of People Diana Lace Davidova.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage the full spectrum of employee experience from on-boarding to off-boarding
- Plan, coordinate and implement processes, policies, and surveys to support the organization's people operations and strategy needs
- Build a strong employer brand and ensure all candidates have a positive experience
- Execute on standard administrative tasks, including drafting and maintaining benefits and policies
- Help with planning and organizing company events both online and offline
- Work with our existing tool stack (e.g. Rippling, Deel, Lattice) and introduce new tools and processes
Your first quarter at Whimsical
At the end of your first quarter at Whimsical you will:
- Feel at home, get to know the awesome people here and learn how we work
- Understand Whimsical employment setup in the US, Denmark, Latvia and other countries with remote employees
- Understand employee lifecycle at Whimsical, help with employee onboarding
- Collaborate with the Operations team on process improvements and organizing first team events
- You have proven track record of working in HR administration, people operations, or similar roles at a high-growth startup
- You have understanding of tax, legal, and localized benefits, and experience with employment in the United States in particular
- You have ownership mindset, bias for action and ability to follow through swiftly
- You have exceptional admin skills and attention to detail
- You are able to communicate in English clearly both verbally and in writing
- You can manage your own time and prioritize your work
- You are comfortable to work independently and collaborate with others
- You feel that our philosophy resonates with you
- You are based in:
- 🇺🇸🇨🇦North America (East Coast)
- 🇪🇺European Union
- 🇬🇧United Kingdom
- 100% Remote: We’re spread from California to Latvia and we’ve got you covered if you prefer to work from a coworking space
- Salary: Annual salary starting at $118,164
- Vacation: 6 weeks of paid time off each year
- Parental Leave: 16 weeks paid by company
- Equipment: We provide all the tech you need to work successfully
- Summits: We try to bring everyone together at least twice a year
- Pension*: 401k with 6% company matching
- Health Insurance*: Paid by company for you and dependents
* Availability may depend on your location and our current administrative capabilities there.
Please mention the word **UPLIFTING** and tag RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok