Posted 22 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Communications Manager at Kleros
We are currently looking for a communications manager to plan a content strategy, create content, manage social media and contribute to community growth.
This is a remote full time position.
The candidate should have availability to travel for team meetings.
Join us to build the justice system of the Internet!
- Generate new ideas for social content to drive communications.
- Planning social content and maintaining the content calendar ensuring social media content is regular, relevant and engaging.
- Writing engaging content for use on social media platforms.
- Building relationships with community members.
- Reporting on social media engagements within the community.
- Monitoring the success of the community and social media in regards to the overall communication strategy.
- Building a knowledge base / help desk of content in order to better direct community members in times of support.
- A strong knowledge of the Ethereum ecosystem, strong Twitter game, confident and professional tone.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Interest in blockchain applications in the field of law and governance
- Ability to accurately translate technical details of a product/campaign into content that's understandable for the public.
- Ability to work remotely, autonomously and take initiatives.
- Ability to do basic technical setup of campaigns on Galxe, Kleoverse, Port3 or other Web3 campaign platforms.
- Previous experience working in communication, community management or journalism in the blockchain space.
- Experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Hubspot, Buffer, or even other better Web3 alternatives).
- Knowledge of other languages (in particular Chinese, Spanish, French and Russian).
- Degree(s) (or other kind of formation) in marketing, communication, journalism, social media, English, information technology, computer science, digital currency, law, dispute resolution or related field.
- Most of the compensation (2/3) is labelled in fiat and paid in crypto.
- The remaining (1/3) is labelled in PNK vested over 3 years with a 1 year cliff ensuring you get a stake in the project.
- We are a cooperative, so as a worker you own part of the company and get voting rights.
You can apply on this website with an application note containing the following:
- Link to an article showcasing your writing style.
- Recommend one project you think would benefit from Kleros dispute resolution. Write a short paragraph on each describing why they are a good fit.
Please mention the word **CELEBRATED** and tag RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok