Posted 22 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Site Reliability Engineer at Scroll
We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to help Scroll provide awesome user and developer experience. Your responsibilities will involve deploying and maintaining a complex set of services, solving and preventing issues, as well as developing and automating processes.
This is a remote position. However, we are mainly looking for applicants based in Europe.
- Deploy updates and fixes to the Scroll infrastructure.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Implement system-wide monitoring, incident detection, and incident response.
- Improve operational processes (such as deployments, upgrades) to make them as boring as possible.
- Design and automate processes for deployment, system troubleshooting and maintenance, and incident response.
- Develop tools to make interaction with our contracts and services easier for Scroll developers.
- Work experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role.
- Experience with cloud providers such as Amazon AWS.
- Working knowledge of databases and SQL.
- Experience with Jenkins and Docker.
- Some experience with blockchain systems.
- Good (async) communication skills and ability to work with a globally distributed multicultural team.
- Experience working with Golang.
- Experience working with the go-ethereum codebase.
- Experience optimizing and debugging high performance systems that require high availability.
- Security-first mindset, ability to anticipate and prevent malicious access across our stack.
- Work from anywhere with flexible hours
- Generous paid time off
- Home office set up
- Annual growth budget
- Coworking membership allowance
- Private healthcare in selected countries
- Competitive salary package
Please mention the word **STIRRINGLY** and tag RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok