Posted 22 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Executive Assistant at Scroll
You are a self-starter who is able to find creative solutions and discover better ways of doing things, you are able to build relationships across a diverse and globally distributed team, you enjoy working flexibly, and you are excited to make a meaningful contribution to our growth.
- Diary management, travel arrangement, and general admin support for the founders
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- Support key company meetings, produce agendas and take minutes
- Manage ad hoc tasks as required
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working as an EA, ideally at a startup
- Communicate fluently in both Chinese and English, and have global experience
- Excellent communication skills, solution-orientated and a growth mindset
- Remote work experience is preferred
- Work from anywhere with flexible hours
- Generous paid time off
- Home office set up
- Annual growth budget
- Coworking membership allowance
- Private healthcare in selected countries
- Competitive salary package
Please mention the word **STRAIGHTEN** and tag RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok