Posted 22 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Lead HR Specialist at Bybit
Key Job Responsibilities
• Assists with the administration, processing, disbursement, and accounting for the company’s payroll in Singapore and overseas based employee
• Respond to questions from employees regarding paychecks or general payroll questions.
• Maintain compliance with payroll laws, regulatory withholdings, and company policies and procedures
• Interacts with vendors for monthly payroll processing
• Select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to improve payroll processes and operational policies
Experience And Qualifications
• You will have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of solid working experience in a payroll environment
• Proficient in MS Office and proven experience in the usage of payroll software
• Have an understanding of regulatory and compliance labour laws and tax regulations
• Able to manage in-country Finance or HR stakeholders to answer inquiries on payroll
• Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal sensitively with confidential information
• Action-orientated, detail-minded and organized
• You must be able to work effectively in a team with a good service attitude and the ability to build rapport and understanding with in-country partners
• proficient in Operations is a extra plus
Please mention the word **FANCY** and tag RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok