Posted 22 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm
Visual Designer at Orderly
Work with the best
Orderly Network is a permissionless, decentralized exchange protocol and modular ecosystem built on top of NEAR. It uses an on-chain orderbook to provide a platform complete with a risk engine, matching engine, and shared asset pools for Dapps to build on top of. Dapps built on the Orderly Network will allow for financial instruments such as; Spot Trading, Margin Trading, Perpetual Swaps and Lending & Borrowing.
Whilst a fully independent team operates at Orderly Network, we were incubated by NEAR and WOO Network - Industry heavyweights in their respective fields. Thanks to both the guidance and expertise Orderly Network will offer market-leading execution with low latency and minimal fees with a combination of orderbook efficiency alongside on-chain settlement. We will become the go-to network for ecosystem partners to come and build upon.
A Glimpse into Your Future at Orderly Network
What will you be working on?
- Collaborating with multidisciplinary designers and drive product iterations
- Being able to extend your skills and experience to the company’s digital product design, service design, and also being able to create new expressions for global branding
- Getting to implement innovative solutions to simplify complex problems in a variety of sectors and collaborate on and influence the different stages of a digital product and service
- Taking ownership of your area of expertise to elevate the project vision and carry it forward
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multidisciplinary team working both independently and with our creative team
- Helping build and manage our visual systems and asset libraries
- Working closely with our in-house copywriter, campaign managers, and product team to make design decisions informed by brand positioning, performance metrics, and business objectives for B2C and B2B audiences
- Working within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce a brand’s style or voice through its visual touchpoints
- Closely collaborating with IT and business teams to solve complex issues, like interaction models and data visualization
- Juggling multiple projects while effectively managing timelines and expectations
Who will you be working with?
- People, Marketing, Design, Operations, Product & BI Teams.
What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Learning ability and communication skills
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organizing your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.
Please mention the word **UPLIFTMENT** and tag RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok