Posted 22 Feb 2023, 7:10 pm
Senior Product Designer at Figure
Figure is transforming the trillion dollar financial services industry using blockchain technology, bringing transparency, speed, and efficiency into the lives of consumers.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our Design team to create simple, elegant, and thoughtful solutions across a variety of products in the lending and marketplace space.
Who You Are
- You have a proven track record for leading end-to-end design processes with expertise in web and mobile software design.
- You are an open-minded and accountable individual who respects collaboration and empathy with the team.
- You have a keen eye for detail and hierarchy and evaluate your designs both functionally and visually to ensure user-friendliness.
- You embody thoughtful and holistic decisions in your design process by evaluating all the information and constraints at hand.
- You have a strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology across various platforms including web, OS-native apps, and embedded apps.
- You know when to bypass minor UX testing and lean on your expertise to deliver results, but also know when to propose initiatives to fill in the gaps.
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, seeing ambiguity and shifting priorities as opportunities to make an impact.
- You navigate grey areas proactively by defining questions, getting the right people in the room, finding answers, and proposing next steps.
What You’ll Do
- Craft a consistent, unified experience for our users that’s easy to learn and simple to use.
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through shipping and beyond.
- Collaborate with peers in Design, Product Management, and Engineering to define product and design decisions.
- Think systematically and work with the design system to make elegant and simple experiences that embody our brand.
- Manage projects and shifting priorities to align the team, set expectations, and deliver designs on time.
- Mentor team-members with your knowledge and expertise.
- Showcase your outstanding ability to synthesize and simplify complex data and break them down into actionable steps.
What We Look For
- 4+ years of experience with existing experience as a Senior Product Designer consisting of shipping software products end-to-end, ideally within a startup environment
- Proficient or familiar with Figma. Quick to learn and hone expertise in the tool.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
Benefits To You
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Firm-wide performance based bonus
- Competitive stock options package as an early member of the team
- A flexible paid time off and vacation policy
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental insurance
- Company FSA, 401k, commuter benefits
- And much more to come!
Depending on your residential location certain laws might regulate the way Figure manages applicant data. California Residents, please review our California Employee and Prospective Employee Privacy Notice for further information. By submitting your application, you are agreeing and acknowledging that you have read and understand the above notice.
Figure will not sponsor work visas for this position. In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Please mention the word **BENEVOLENT** and tag RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjA5LjIyMi4yMS42Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok