Posted 21 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm
Security Engineer at Flashbots
Flashbots started in 2020 as a research and development organization formed to mitigate the negative externalities and existential risks posed by Maximal Extractable Value (MEV) to smart-contract blockchains, starting with Ethereum.
We build decentralized products to maximally decentralize public blockchains and empower users.
An experienced security engineer and decentralization advocate to oversee the secure operation of all our systems and contribute to the design of new MEV protocols.
You will be expected to lead your own projects as well as contribute to projects across the organization.
You will have the opportunity to work on both our core products and research projects, this position is best for a self-starter who likes to learn new things.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Coding experience in one or more general purpose languages
- Experience in operational organization security (OpSec) up to a senior level
- Experience with attacks and mitigation methods, with experience working in two or more of the following: Network protocols and secure network design; Operating system internals and hardening (e.g. Windows, Linux, OS X, Android); Web application and browser security; Security assessments and penetration testing; Authentication and access control; Applied cryptography and security protocols; Security monitoring and intrusion detection, Incident response and forensics; Development of security tools, automation or frameworks.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Ethereum or similar ecosystems
- Experience working with open source software collectives
🌍 Fully remote with flexible hours in a flat hierarchy
🧠 Work alongside the brightest minds in the crypto space
💸 Competitive salary + significantly above market rate equity package
✈️ Regular team on-sites to locations like Morocco, Amsterdam and Costa Rica
🌴Unlimited PTO with a high level of freedom and autonomy for your work
🍏 Attractive health cover package for US employee
Join us to help solve hard problems that have asymmetric impact and strike at the core of crypto.
Please mention the word **CONVENIENT** and tag RNTQuMTg0LjkyLjEzOQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTQuMTg0LjkyLjEzOQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok