Posted 20 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm
Platforms Engineer at Coinshift
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
Coinshift is a leading non-custodial treasury management platform built on top of Gnosis safe. We provide a smart and sophisticated user experience application to manage treasury ops in an efficient manner.
Our mission is to build the most sophisticated multi-chain crypto treasury management platform for DAOs & companies.
Since launching the MVP in June 2021, we’ve seen crazy traction from having nearly $150M+ in processed payments to having a billion dollars in assets under management. We now serve thousands of users across three continents and over 10 different countries. And we’re just getting started.
💻 Engineering at Coinshift
We are seeking a seasoned Platforms Engineer to join our team as we approach the open beta timeline of Coinshift V2 and focus on improving our product's user experience and stability for the next wave of users. The ideal candidate will help transition our existing infrastructure to robust and scalable systems and work with the core team on building new product features and platforms from start to finish.
- Work with the core team on building new product features and platforms from start to finish: through conception, research, implementation, and maintenance.
- Drive technical knowledge and guide team members in implementing state-of-the-art multi-chain web3 user experiences.
- Collaborate with the team to make informed decisions on architecture design and deployment pipeline, leveraging your expertise in AWS technologies.
- Engage in thoughtful problem-solving and navigate ambiguity in design, translating high-level designs into production-ready systems.
- Put users first by considering the implications of your work and how it impacts real people's lives.
- 6+ years of experience in product-based companies, with 2+ years in web3 organizations
- Strong expertise in programming languages: Java, Go, and popular databases such as MySQL, and AWS.
- Strong understanding of web3 technologies, such as web3js/ethersjs, Ethereum blockchain, and its tool stack (e.g. Metamask).
- Demonstrated skill in analyzing complex issues, handling design uncertainties, and making well-informed compromises.
- Strong empathetic communication skills, able to effectively collaborate and navigate differing perspectives and potential disagreements across teams.
- Passion for web3 is a must.
Nice to Haves
- Experience in backend integration testing and debugging performance issues.
- Knowledge of Kubernetes.
Perks & Benefits
💻 Equipment Stipend
Unleash your productivity and creativity with our unbeatable remote office setup package - a generous equipment stipend to ensure you have everything you need to work comfortably and effectively.
⌛ Flexible Time Off
At Coinshift, we believe in the power of taking time to recharge and rejuvenate. That's why we offer unlimited time off to all team members, with the average being a refreshing 4-6 weeks."
💰Get Paid in Real Time, in Crypto
Want to be at the forefront of the Web3 revolution? Join our team and get the option to be paid in Crypto - with our partnership with SuperFluid, you'll have access to real-time salary streaming.
And, once a year, we'll whisk you away to an amazing destination for our annual team retreat, where you'll collaborate, bond, and make unforgettable memories!
As an organization that celebrates diversity and inclusivity, we welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Even if you don't meet all the qualifications, we still want to hear from you!
As a member of our team, you'll have the flexibility to choose how you get paid - fiat payments made monthly or, if you're feeling more adventurous, real-time streaming of your salary in Crypto.
We look forward to your application!
Please mention the word **PLEASURE** and tag RMTM3LjIyMC44My4yMQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTM3LjIyMC44My4yMQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok