Posted 20 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm
Senior Product Designer at RabbitHole
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
At RabbitHole, we are on a mission to increase global economic opportunity by making crypto more accessible and meritocratic. We believe that by making it easy for protocols to distribute their tokens to users, we can help anyone in the world earn income through provable contribution rather than their background or credentials.
We have created an efficient way for protocols to distribute tokens by segmenting users based on on-chain & off-chain data. By completing on-chain tasks in various protocols, users build their on-chain resume and earn token ownership.
We recognized that protocols are constantly looking for new ways to find and engage users but don’t have an easy way to do so. Tokens of these protocols often fall in the hands of speculators who sit on centralized exchanges, rather than users of these networks. On the other hand, new users in crypto have a difficult time knowing where to start on their crypto journey and don’t know who to trust.
Our goal is to make it more efficient for protocols to distribute their token to network participants. By doing this, we are both driving more participation to protocols and making it easier for users to increase their ownership in protocols rather than speculators. By increasing the number of token holders who are using the network, we are making the underlying protocol more sustainable and putting more money in the pockets of users.
We're looking for product-obsessed individuals with early-stage startup experience who want to work with a dynamic fast-moving team and build the roadmap for RabbitHole to become the best way for protocols to distribute their token and engage their users. If this is you, we are super excited to meet you and learn more.
- Develop and execute product design strategies and initiatives that align with the company's goals and vision
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate product vision and requirements into effective design solutions that meet user needs and business objectives
- Develop wireframes, prototypes, and user flows that effectively communicate product design concepts and interactions
- Conduct user research and usability testing to gather feedback and improve product design
- Stay up-to-date with emerging design trends and technologies in the crypto space, and leverage this knowledge to continuously improve product design
- Mentor and guide junior designers in the team.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in product design, with at least 2 years of experience in crypto and web3
- Strong portfolio showcasing experience in designing innovative, user-centered, and visually compelling products
- Solid understanding of user research, usability testing, and user interface design principles.
- Proficient in design and prototyping tools such as Figma
- Ability to effectively communicate design concepts and strategies with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think creatively and outside the box
- Experience building simple products with complex information architecture
- Strong leadership and mentoring skill
- Frontend development and product management skills
- Excellent craftsmanship and taste
- Strong understanding of common web3 design problems (ie. handling transaction states across multiple networks)
Please mention the word **DEGINIFIED** and tag RMTM3LjIyMC44My4yMQ== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTM3LjIyMC44My4yMQ==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok