Posted 19 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm
Software Engineer at Cake DeFi
Founded in 2019, Cake DeFi is a leading decentralised finance services provider and Southeast Asia’s fastest growing fintech platform. "We Do Crypto. You Do You." - Our vision is to become a one-stop platform for all crypto users to get easy access to DeFi and Web3 services. To date, more than 1 million users from over 190 countries trust us to manage over $1 billion in assets. We are a profitable, cashflow positive private rocket ship that's just getting ready for take-off. Join us.
Birthday Research (BR) is our Blockchain Research and Development arm. Fuelled by the best minds in the industry, BR seeks to develop best-in-class blockchain innovations with the mission of enabling the next bound of Web3.
As a pioneering force, our work spans cryptographic research, deep blockchain consensus development, and smart contracts development — with a laser-sharp focus on driving the industry frontier while tackling the most demanding DeFi challenges of today. To date, one of our core contributions, DeFiChain, has garnered over 1 billion USD in total value locked on the layer-1 protocol.
We are a fast-growing, globally distributed, close-knit team of multi-disciplinary doers and getters. Join Birthday Research today to be a part of the driving force shaping the future of decentralization.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, product designers, and managers to design and develop TypeScript based applications using React, React Native, Next.js and/or Node.js.
- Write highly performant codes that are clean, simple, maintainable, and battle-tested with test-driven development (TDD) for maximum test coverage automated from pull request all the way to release.
- Take on active responsibility in creating highly scalable UI Components and/or backend modules for our scaling needs.
What you’ll need:
- Experience working in a fast pace tech-driven startup as a Software Engineer with at least 2 years of experience or in a similar capacity.
- Ability to take full ownership and work independently while collaborating with others in a fast-paced agile and async team.
- A collaborative and resourceful individual with excellent communication skills able to make radical decisions while being empathetic and respectful.
- Willingness to pick up new and emerging bleeding edge blockchain technologies.
- Deep technical understanding of blockchain technologies, cryptography, BIPs, DeFi, UTXO, EVM, or Nakamoto Consensus is highly preferred.
- Experience participating or maintaining in open source software development is highly preferred.
We want to transform and decentralise finance with tomorrow’s technology. This is where you come in. Join a company that is at the forefront of bleeding-edge innovations in blockchain and DeFi. You will be empowered to push boundaries and think out of the box. You will get to work with a bunch of ridiculously motivated and talented people. And most importantly, you'll have fun. The best places to work at, are often also the most fun to work at. That's us.
We hire based on merit, fit, and strong alignment to our culture. Our culture is defined by 7 team principles: Integrity, Resourcefulness, Ownership, Meritocratic Decision-making, Customer Obsession, Radical Candour, and Passion. These 7 principles guide our company, our people, and our work. At Cake DeFi, our culture is our pride. It has been instrumental to our success, so we are steadfast in our commitment to it. We welcome you to add to it.
Please mention the word **GAINING** and tag RNTIuMjA3LjIzMC4xOTk= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTIuMjA3LjIzMC4xOTk=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok