Posted 18 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm
Growth Lead at Burnt Finance
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
Burnt is building the world’s first creator-centric monetization and engagement app powered by its own custom infrastructure layer, bringing innovative Web3 tools to creators and their billions of end-users. We are proud to be supported by amazing investors such as Animoca Brands, Multicoin Capital, Alameda Research, and so many more. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, NFTs, decentralized applications, and the creator economy please apply!
This role is charged with meeting and exceeding user base and community (social) growth goals. This would include but is not limited to, executing user recruitment and retention incentives, media (digital and traditional), and growing owned social channels.
The key performance objectives of the role are:
Ensure all growth activities successfully carry out company strategic mandates
Meet (or exceed) KPI goals
Funnel valuable user and market insights (qualitative and quantitative) back into the organization
This is a senior role that will “report” into Strategy Lead, but will have Sr. level autonomy to work, and shape the process of their work, with flexibility / independence.
This role will collaborate closely on a day-to-day basis with Product, Engineering and Business Development teams to ensure alignment cross organization.
- GROWTH PLANNING
- Orchestration and production of campaigns
- Crafting growth plan and channel strategy
- Researching and articulating growth method across incentive programs, paid media, owned channels
- Setting KPIs and goals for phases of the plan
- Socializing said plans across organization and refining with feedback for alignment
- GROWTH CAMPAIGN EXECUTION
- Sustaining momentum and relevance in-between big, milestone moments
- Deploy and manage recruitment according to plan (across all channels/methods)
- Managing and monitoring over all growth budget and paid media budget
- Identify, brief and deploy in-house capabilities for content / activities / outreach
- Identify, RFP, award, and manage any external agencies / content partners
- Identify, RFP, award, and manage any event companies / stunt partiers
- Tracking of qual and quant metrics to gauge performance of growth
- Own growth reporting plan, format, and cadence
- Surface insights and pivots for improvement
- Socialize to key internal stakeholders
- CRAFTING ‘THE PRACTICE’
- Supporting Strategy Lead to define how Burnt markets for growth
- Developing approaches, philosophies and processes unique to us
- Educating the team on the practice: the “why, how and what” of what we do
- Helping shaping the team as we grow, from hiring to talent development
- A blend of qualitative and quantitative strengths
- On the qualitative side: Crafting insightful and effective in-market recruitment plans, messaging and effective assets
- On the quantitative side: Budgeting, KPI setting, reporting and analysis
- An obsession with creating order out of complexity
- Given the nature of in-market growth (simultaneous work-streams / optimization), this person should get psyched about organizing information, creating clarity, and methodical planning
- See also: Concerned with the details, no matter how small
- A collaborative style that seeks out feedback and buy-in across organization
- Everybody is smart here, so getting cross functional weigh-in makes everything stronger
- We’re a tight, horizontal team so alignment and buy-in at key decisions points is crucial
- Confidence and comfort in working autonomously
- We’re pioneering completely new products/way of doing things so that means we need people who can pioneer their own work
- With autonomy, there is also an expectation that this person will independently come up with ideas and solutions and bring them to the team
- Good banter
- If we’re not having fun, wtf are we doing?
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of equivalent experience with proven success
Benefits of working at Burnt include competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company off-sites and more!
Burnt is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Please mention the word **SUCCESSFULLY** and tag RNjYuMjcuNDQuNTg= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNjYuMjcuNDQuNTg=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok