Posted 18 Feb 2023, 6:51 pm
Technical Writer at Enya
What You'll Do:
- Take full ownership of end-to-end Boba Network's technical documentation
- Write and update technical documentation
- Maintain and update all technical research and documents and edit and improve developer written and business prose
- Create documentation style guides and templates
- Partner and collaborate with Product, Engineering and Marketing teams to ensure roadmap is in sync with our technical documentation while prioritizing internal deadlines
What You've Done:
- 2+ years experience as a technical writer on complex products/projects
- Interest in blockchains and cryptocurrency
- Experience in buidling documentation systems
Benefits + Perks:
- 401k Matching
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Flexible Time Off Policy
- Work remotely from anywhere you choose
- Team events to learn about trends and events in the DeFi & Crypto industries
Enya Labs is a contributor to the Boba Network, a multichain Layer 2 that reduces the barriers of adoption for users and developers. We are empowering Gaming, DeFi, and NFT projects to scale more cost-effectively while delivering a smoother user experience. Boba's Hybrid Compute technology enables developers across the blockchain ecosystem to build dApps that invoke code executed on web-scale infrastructure, making it possible to leverage sophisticated algorithms that are either too expensive or impossible to execute on-chain.
Please mention the word **SPACIOUS** and tag RNjYuMjcuNDQuNTg= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNjYuMjcuNDQuNTg=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok