Posted 17 Feb 2023, 8:07 am
Freelance Software Developer at Doughnut
Doughnut is the online freelancer community and digital co-working space that helps you meet other freelancers, learn from each other and build relationships with each other. With market analysis for freelancers, you'll always be ahead of the curve in determining which skills are highest in demand and how much other freelancers are charging for similar skills
Both frontend, backend and full-stack roles are available
• Create well-designed APIs for both internal teams to consume and external partners to integrate with our systems.
• Document code consistently throughout development by following industry standards and best practices.
• Collaborate closely with product managers, and UX designers to ensure excellent user experience of products developed.
• Monitor performance of all software components built; identify bottlenecks & quickly resolve issues.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred but not required.
• At least 5 years of experience developing complex web applications preferably using Node.js
• Advanced ability in writing efficient SQL queries across multiple databases.
• Experience working with AWS services such as Lambda functions is a plus.
• Ability to work independently without supervision while meeting all deadlines.
Please mention the word **GENIAL** and tag RMzUuMTY1LjE3MS4yMjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMTY1LjE3MS4yMjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok