Posted 17 Feb 2023, 11:15 pm
Lead Project Manager at 64 Robots
We are 64 Robots! Founded in 2016, 64 Robots is a full service agency focused on creating beautiful, clean Nuxt/Vue single page applications with a Laravel backend. We like to think of ourselves as an extension of our customer’s teams. Whether that’s building an AAA product, consulting on their business or marketing needs or helping them pitch to an investor, we are deeply invested in our customer’s success.
We've grown considerably in our 5+ years and we are working on a large number of projects with a staff just over 20 people now. This has stretched us thin in terms of overseeing each project. So we’re looking at bringing in a Lead Project / Product Manager to help us in a variety of ways.
We have about 6-8 ongoing projects at any time but we'll want you to primarily take over one of our largest projects. What that means is:
- Working closely with our founders to understand and execute on our vision with customers
- Speaking with our customers regularly, building relationships to help them get the most out of their relationship with our team and grow their products
- Own our backlog for any project’s you are managing. Creating well defined requirements and prioritizing the customer’s needs appropriately.
- Communicating well thought out, reasonable timelines to customers to create trust in our team
- Being able to provide quality, informed input into the decision's for the customer's product and helping them make decisions that will benefit the product in the long run.
- Being able to work with developers to understand their needs and present information in a way that makes the development process smooth
- General improvement in processes to organize the flow of development and customer interaction.
- US Based, native English speaker OR overlapping with US timezones with very good spoken English
- Demonstrable previous experience in a similar role at a roughly Senior level managing ongoing, agile software projects or as a product manager for a large product.
- Can do calls on EST time
- Agency experience is a plus (managing multiple projects at the same time)
- Software development experience OR a deep understanding of how to think like a developer and understand complex technical requirements. This is key.
- Any experience with PHP/Laravel/Vue.js/Nuxt.js is a bonus as well
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary up to $100k plus bonuses every 6 months
- Health/vision/dental if US based
- 3 weeks of paid vacation and standard national holidays. General guideline, more time can be taken as needed.
- 8 weeks of paid parental leave
- Unlimited sick/bereveament leave
- Home office credits on hire
- Monthly wellness stipend up to $100/month for gym, etc
- 1-2 conferences per year
Please mention the word **RESTRUCTURE** and tag RMzUuMTY1LjE3MS4yMjY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMTY1LjE3MS4yMjY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok