Posted 16 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Sales & Business Development Representative at Tatum
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
Tatum is the leading blockchain development platform and infrastructure around the world. We offer developers and enterprises the most flexible blockchain framework and tools to build, test, and run blockchain applications. With over 100,000 web3 projects and customers, we recently raised $41.5 Million to help fuel our rapid growth, and we’re excited to expand our business development team with a Sales Development Representative (SDR).
As a Sales Development Representative at Tatum, you will engage with developers, projects, and enterprises to accelerate their product development using our blockchain platform and infrastructure. You will focus primarily on prospecting for new business and the beginning of their journey with Tatum. This includes:
- Prospect aggressively and reach out to contacts using various channels and first-class tools
- Build target lists and plan your campaigns effectively to spread the word about Tatum
- Qualify customers and inbound leads to secure meetings
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of experience in inbound or outbound sales roles for a tech start-up, preferably in SaaS
- Track record securing a high number of new business meetings each month via cold outreach
- Experience with prospecting techniques and tools (Salesforce, Outreach, SalesNavigator, etc.)
- Capable of building and executing outbound campaigns
- Passionate and knowledgeable about blockchain, crypto, NFT, DeFi, and the entire web3 industry
- Technical background would be a plus
- This is a fully remote position based in the US, with a strong preference for our home base in Miami, FL.
- Flexible hours - Work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions, we don't have any fixed hours.
- 25 PTOs for work-life balance.
#LI-Remote #Sales #Business Development #SDR #BDR
Please mention the word **PROFICIENT** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNTM= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguNTM=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok