Posted 15 Feb 2023, 4:45 pm
Freelance Graphic Designer at Doughnut
Doughnut is the online freelancer community and digital co-working space that helps you meet other freelancers, learn from each other, and build relationships with each other. With market analysis for freelancers, you'll always be ahead of the curve in determining which skills are highest in demand and how much other freelancers are charging for similar skills.
We are seeking a Freelance Graphic Designer to join our team and help us create eye-catching designs that capture the essence of our brand. The ideal candidate will have a passion for design, along with extensive experience in creating visuals that reflect current trends and aesthetics. This position requires excellent attention to detail, creative problem solving skills, and the ability to work quickly and efficiently on tight deadlines.
• Completing projects from start to finish, including concepting and designing visuals
• Developing compelling visuals for print and digital marketing materials (websites, brochures, magazines, social media posts)
• Collaborating closely with internal teams such as marketing, product development and editorial staff
• Keeping up-to-date on design trends across industries
• Creating vector graphics from scratch using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign)
• Crafting logos and icons that are aesthetically pleasing and serve the desired purpose
• Manipulating photography for incorporation into designs
• Brainstorming ideas to improve existing designs or create new ones
• Developing original concepts based on client input or existing project guidelines
• Being willing to try out new approaches while staying within brand guidelines
• Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field preferred but not required
• 3+ years’ experience as a graphic designer in either an in-house role or freelance capacity
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite programs (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign) • Proficiency with vector graphics creation, photo manipulation techniques & layout/typography fundamentals • Strong understanding of color theory & visual hierarchy principles
• An artistic eye for details & a knack for identifying problems & solutions
• Ability to communicate effectively with other departments
• Exceptional time management skills & the ability to work independently under pressure & against tight deadlines
We offer competitive pay rates commensurate with experience. If you think you would be a great addition to our team, please don't hesitate to send us your application today!
Please mention the word **PROFOUND** and tag RMzQuODIuMTE1LjExNw== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTE1LjExNw==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok