Posted 15 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Senior Web3 Developer Advocate at Ceramic
We're backed by an incredible community and the best investors in the space (USV, Placeholder, Variant, Multicoin) who have deep conviction in our mission. We are a lean, voraciously curious team from across the globe, with 5 years of expert remote work experience and frequent (and awesome) team retreats to spend time together. We have founded tech startups, written books, won product awards, authored patents, created Ethereum standards, and advised F100 CEOs.
Come help us tackle novel challenges and reinvent how data is managed online. Every one of our roles is remote first (retreat often!). We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive team because we cannot succeed in our mission without it. People that identify with groups traditionally underrepresented in tech are particularly encouraged to apply.
At Ceramic, we are building infrastructure and open APIs that, we believe, will empower developers around the world to build better and more scalable applications using composable and interoperable data. As a Developer Advocate, you will be focusing on growing Ceramic developer community and making sure that developers have the best experience when using Ceramic tools and APIs. You will focus on educating developers on technical aspects of Ceramic, inspiring them to build better applications by building demos and projects, understanding their needs and making sure that Ceramic truly serves the needs of developers. This position reports to the Developer Success Lead.
Success looks like...
- You create technical tutorials, educational curriculum, demos and best practice guides that enable developers to understand Ceramic technology helping us to unlock the growth of Ceramic ecosystem from hundreds of Web3 apps to thousands.
- You unlock collaboration with other developer communities and ecosystems by building applications, writing code for integrations between Ceramic and other APIs and tinkering around to build new technical demos.
- You ensure that our 100,000 developer community has a smooth development experience when building on Ceramic by providing white glove support for developers. You’ll take feedback and turn it into Proof of Concepts, demos and fixes which you will propose to the core Ceramic technology.
- You represent Ceramic at key developer conferences and hackathons, accelerating Ceramic’s popularity making it one of the key projects developers want to learn and build on during hackathons.
You're likely a good fit if you have...
- You have 3+ years of experience of being a developer advocate or a technical educator.
- You have experience in building web3 applications or helping other developers to build web3 projects.
- You have a track record with technical writing, public speaking, building technical educational programs, technical curriculum or workshops.
- You take pride in helping others. You have a genuine interest in helping other people, regardless of their background, to understand difficult concepts and build great applications.
- You have a strong curiosity for technology and you strive to learn new things and build new projects. You love tinkering around, building demos and new applications.
Care: We work with passionate teammates committed to a shared purpose and support each other to work better and live well.
Act with intention: We are thoughtful doers who put as much into why and how we do something as what we do.
Go further, together: Our mission is too big for us alone. We cultivate trust, ask for help, and build momentum together.
Drive incredible impact: We aim for massive impact and we deliver.
Benefits and Perks
*Our benefits align with our values and operating model - we want everyone to help own and drive our purpose in their own way, with compensation and benefits to match.
*Generous equity for everyone
*Competitive salary that is fair across the globe
*Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
*Budgets for learning, thought leadership, and community events
*In person team retreats twice a year
Discover more about our company and interview process here.
Please mention the word **EVENLY** and tag RMzQuODIuMTE1LjExNw== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTE1LjExNw==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok