Posted 15 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Blockchain Team Lead at ssv.network
ssv.network started as a joint research with the Ethereum Foundation in 2019. The project has since grown to encompass a large multifunctional team, public testnet, and backing from industry leaders such as Coinbase and DCG.
ETH staking is a multi billion dollar industry with a unique growth trajectory. ssv.network allows distribution and management of Ethereum nodes. In simple terms, ssv.network is a more robust, secure, and decentralized way to stake and generate ETH rewards.
The network is already joined by a significant number of contributors, operators, coders, and dreamers from the Blockchain space.
As a Blockchain Team Lead working on Ethereum Staking, you’ll collaborate with the company’s CTO, and researchers in designing complex distributed systems. You will be responsible for managing a team of senior engineers. Planning the team's sprints and work and executing complex protocol solutions.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and master the latest research concerning distributed systems, cryptography, blockchains, consensus algorithms, decentralized applications, and distributed finance.
You will be given a high level of autonomy/ownership over your projects, the opportunity to expand your scope of knowledge, and the chance to help build the decentralized infrastructure of the future.
- At Least 5 years of server-side development experience
- 80% Hands-on
- Experience with building/ contributing to blockchain nodes, especially Ethereum - A huge plus
- Experience in managing a team
- Cloud microservice architecture and design experience
- Highly passionate about technology, a fast learner & a team player
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent
- GoLang - Huge plus
- Decentralized development
- Any knowledge of Blockchain/ Digital Currencies / Staking
- Intro conversation with recruitment manager 20 min, very relaxed
- Interview with CTO 1hr
- Home test - 3 hours
- Follow-up conversation and potential offer
For more info please visit: ssv.network
Please mention the word **LUCKIEST** and tag RMzQuODIuMTE1LjExNw== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTE1LjExNw==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok