Posted 15 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Research Analyst fintech and web3 at Merge
Merge is fast growing and forward-thinking B2B fintech start up that is working to remove the barriers between digital asset companies and traditional payments services. We do this through a suite of APIs that automate the full cycle of money movement from payment initiation through to reconciliation via a web application or API. We’re a lean team and we work hard to build outstanding products for our customers.
The purpose of this role is to increase brand awareness, so we need an ideas-oriented, research and content all-rounder to deliver quality analysis and insight that is of high value to our prospective clients
Responsibilities will include
- Work on all aspects of the research lifecycle, from concept or hypothesis development through to initial data collection, analysis, visualization and communication of the findings, allowing for a great deal of diversity on the job and the development of a broad skills set.
- Deliver research projects focusing on FinTech topics such as payments, crypto/web3, lending, blockchain, digital wealth management and others.
- Work with quantitative data, as well as conducting field research in the industry based on desk research, conference and event findings, interviews with prominent FinTech firms, banks and other financial and non-financial institutions.
- Distil content into digital marketing friendly segments and work with creative teams to ensure that the visual elements complement the content
- University degree in economics, finance, information technology or related field; master's degree preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Fintech, banking sector, private equity or venture capital firm or closely related area
- Deep passion for innovation, start-ups and the financial technology
- Strong analytical capability and problem-solving skills
- Aptitude to synthesize information from diverse sources and present findings in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills in English
- Comfortable with multi-tasking; ability to work efficiently under pressure and keep tight deadlines
- Entrepreneurial mindset to work in a dynamic and results-oriented environment
- An understanding of digital marketing and search engine optimization (SEO).
Please mention the word **PRIZE** and tag RMzQuODIuMTE1LjExNw== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTE1LjExNw==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok