Posted 15 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Developer Relations Lead at Fluence
We are looking for a skilled, passionate and enthusiastic leader to take ownership of Developer Relations for Fluence Labs’ global developer community.
What You Do
- Drive community building for the various developer and Fluence user personas
- Lead the development of educational materials such as documentation, examples and tutorials
- Lead the sponsoring of relevant hackathons and drive bounty development, event messaging, workshops, judging and related operational requirements
- Design and implement educational and mentorship programs
- Collaborate with the core, product strategy, business development and marketing teams to support them with developer insights and to disseminate feature and product updates to the developer community
- Collaborate with Web3 and Web2 partners to position Fluence, create collaborative solutions and PoCs
Who You Are
- 2+ years of leadership experience in developer relations or evangelism
- Strong portfolio of public speaking, technical documentation and story telling
- Experience in experimental design and processes, such as prototyping and testing hypotheses
- Hands-on experience in distributed or decentralized systems
- Passion for Web3 ethos
- Expert understanding of Web3 space and protocols as well as Web2-to-Web3 onboarding requirements
- Proficiency in JS/TS and Rust, or a willingness to learn Rust
- Contributor to open source software or open source community efforts
- Ability and willingness to travel globally
- Native-speaker level verbal and written English
- Located in GMT+3 to GMT-5 zone
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in UX and product management
- Russian language skills
- Familiarity in functional programming and lambda-calculus
About Fluence Labs
At Fluence Labs, we are working on new decentralized network protocols to make the internet more open and secure. We believe that open source and open protocols enable better technology for the future of humanity.
Fluence Labs is a distributed team of engineers residing in New York, Moscow, Amsterdam, Helsinki, and Krasnodar. Our culture is remote-first, self-managed, and we value transparent decision making and an open source ethos.
Our primary project is Fluence, an open application platform, where apps can build on each other, share data and users. Fluence is powered by a decentralized computing protocol that enables applications to evolve quickly with composability and monetize by licensing even low-level components. Fluence serves as an open runtime for internet applications; the new alternative to proprietary platforms, and APIs.
We are looking for new great additions to the Fluence Labs core team. We would like to speak to people who are interested in decentralized technology, empathetic, humble, passionate about their work, and strive for excellence. We expect that candidates are experts in their field, keep up to date with recent developments, and are excellent communicators, both in oral and written form.
Please mention the word **SATISFACTORILY** and tag RMzQuODIuMTE1LjExNw== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuODIuMTE1LjExNw==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok