Posted 6 Feb 2023, 5:11 pm
Developer Relations Advocate at deBridge
deBridge is looking to hire a Developer Relations Advocate to join the team.
In this role, you will have the chance to work closely with ecosystem partners like network validators, developers, and others, to develop and expand the deBridge ecosystem.
All positions are 100% remote with no geographical restrictions. You can work from anywhere in the world. You will have a big impact on the team and will help deBridge to continue building a secure interoperability layer for Web3.
- Increase awareness and adoption of deBridge’s technology by working directly with our developer community to lower the barriers of adoption, help with technical questions, and bring insights back to the team to advance the technology and overall experience
- Bring awareness and increase the number of successful developers and projects integrating with and/or building on top of our protocol
- Work with the network of validators
- Building out the ecosystem and scaling our developer outreach efforts by educating our community on how deBridge can empower cross-chain interoperability for other protocols
- Create and improve the resources and documentation to enhance the resource offerings via deBridge’s website, Github and other platforms
- Hear to projects’ needs and suggest the best solutions for their specific challenges.
- Support and maintain our developer community. Be an active member to improve the overall support in various channels like Discord, Telegram, and more
- Represent deBridge at conferences and events by giving presentations, live demos of deBridge, and communicating with the attendees
- At least 2 years in the software industry working as a developer, advocate, or evangelist
- Passion for the blockchain ecosystem
- Knowledge of Web3 and Solidity is mandatory
- Strong engineering skills in web and/or mobile
- Passion for inspiring and educating fellow developers
- Eager to work in a startup environment
- Social and fast-moving; an ambition to meet and communicate with people
- Good attention to detail and a high level of independence
- Understanding of the blockchain and open-source ecosystem
- Passion for building a developer community
- Good understanding of the DeFi ecosystem and decentralized protocols
Why join us
- Be one of the first employees in an exciting and growing project where we’re solving real problems in the existing DeFi and NFT ecosystem
- Autonomy and ownership
- Build up your experience and reputation within the blockchain space
- Being able to influence the direction of the company
- Being able to shape and lead how deBridge works with projects, validators, developers, and others
deBridge (https://debridge.finance/) is a secure interoperability layer for Web3 that enables anyone to build powerful cross-chain applications where value and messages flow seamlessly. It's an infrastructure that enables:
- Cross-chain composability of smart contracts
- Cross-chain swaps between any liquid assets (deSwap is one of the applications built on top of deBridge)
- Bridging of any arbitrary asset and message in one transaction
- Interoperability and bridging of NFTs
deBridge commenced during the [Chainlink Global Hackathon](https://chain.link/hackathon) in early 2021. The project was awarded the grand prize and took first place among more than 140 teams worldwide. In September, the project announced its [$5.5M fundraising round](https://debridge.medium.com/debridge-announces-5-5m-fundraising-five-months-after-winning-the-chainlink-hackathon-2814ccb6a690) with leading VCs and companies such as Animoca Brands, Lemniscap, [Crypto.com](http://crypto.com/) Capital, Huobi Ventures, and others.
At deBridge, we are building a secure interoperability layer for Web3, aiming to securely unite all blockchains and bring seamless composability to the blockchain ecosystem.
In February 2022, we [launched our mainnet beta](https://medium.com/debridge/debridge-mainnet-is-here-f441fabc83c0), where we supported five chains and seamless cross-chain swaps between any assets in one transaction. Now we have built out a secure and reliable cross-chain infrastructure and are currently supporting seven chains, and will continue to build out the deBridge ecosystem both horizontally and vertically. Hope you want to join us on this journey!
Please mention the word **FERVOR** and tag RMjQuMTkxLjgwLjI0Mg== when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjQuMTkxLjgwLjI0Mg==). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok