Posted 28 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Lighting Artist at Star Atlas
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
Art Director, Chief Product Officer
About Star Atlas:
Star Atlas is a next-gen MMORPG metaverse emerging from the confluence of the Solana blockchain, Unreal Engine 5’s real-time graphics technology and decentralized financial protocols. Developed by ATMTA Inc., Star Atlas combines play-to-earn NFT mechanics with an AAA cinematic space-genre experience creating an economy that replicates the tangibility of real world assets and ownership.
- Create believable and cinematic lighting scenarios for the locations in the game.
- Ensure the lighting in a location works within defined realtime rendering budgets.
- Work closely with the Lighting Lead and Art Director to make sure the artistic vision is coming to life.
- Collaborate with other departments to help create the best experience possible.
- Someone who is passionate about creating inspirational lighting moods.
- Someone who can draw from a variety of reference material to always challenge themselves and strive to raise the bar for realtime games.
- Experience in creating high quality realtime lighting scenarios.
- Understanding of physically based rendering.
- Someone who loves to be part of a passionate team and is able to communicate effectively.
Please mention the word **CHIVALROUS** and tag RMy4xNDAuMjE2LjM1 when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMy4xNDAuMjE2LjM1). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok