Posted 24 Jan 2023, 8:00 pm
Copywriter at MMI Agency
We are seeking a copywriter with 2+ year of experience, preferably at an agency. You must be an expert in the craft of writing and understand how to tell an engaging brand story in few words. We want headlines that pop, ads that make scrollers pause, emails that build brand loyalty through words.
Our ideal candidate has experience with a variety of brands and ad formats, but especially in short form digital content. We are committed to an inclusive work environment and encourage people of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply.\n
- Practice-specific interaction with clients in partnership with Client Experience
- Process documentation
- Collaborate with other practices
- Interpret creative briefs and act on them under the supervision of senior creative.
- Write original, compelling copy for a variety of projects, both short and long form.
- You will receive feedback from your creative lead and act on that feedback to improve copy.
- Meet with clients to understand their copy needs, and present copy and concepts to clients.
- Understand brand voice and adapt it across different channels, adjusting the messaging for different mediums and audiences.
- Collaborate with designers, art directors, and creative directors.
- Collaborate with the copy team to explore opportunities for creative growth.
- Actively participate in brainstorms and strategy meetings.
- Uphold agency processes and compliance
Skills and Abilities
- Experience producing copy for print and digital media channels
- Proven success in producing copy for advertising or marketing campaigns
- Exceptional skill in social media writing, including use of hashtags and relevant acronyms
- Experience with SEO concepts and social media marketing
- Creativity, adaptability and the ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Ability to present ideas confidently
MMI Agency provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MMI Agency complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please mention the word **RESTRUCTURING** and tag RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok