Posted 23 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Social Media Manager at Nansen
Nansen is a blockchain analytics platform that enriches on-chain data with millions of wallets labels. Crypto investors use Nansen to discover opportunities, perform due diligence and defend their portfolios with our real-time dashboards and alerts.
About the role
As Nansen’s Social Media Manager, you’ll help shape and grow Nansen’s social media presence and strategy through educational, engaging and entertaining content in bite-sized formats.
What will you be doing?
- Grow and shape Nansen’s social media following
- Collaborate closely with marketing, design, growth, product and people teams to create a strategic and cohesive content calendar
- Own the entire end-to-end process from planning, ideating through to execution to reporting
- Measure, analyse and report on the performance of social media posts and campaigns
- Stay up to date with crypto, DeFi, NFT and social media trends
Are you the right person for this role?
- 2+ years of social media and content management experience
- Proficient with social media platforms such as Twitter, Telegram, Discord, YouTube, Linkedin, Tik Tok
- Strong understanding of crypto, DeFi, NFT and social media trends
- Highly skilled in writing engaging and exciting short-form social media copy
- Ability to clearly communicate Nansen's offerings and product features in bite-sized formats
- Proactive: Challenge the status quo and propose ideas that could go viral on social
- Detail-oriented: Strong attention to detail and is able to get things done fast
- Drive: We want people who are passionate about the crypto industry, and are eager to up-skill and hone their knowledge in the crypto space
- Data-driven: Analyze
- Independent: Direct experience working in a remote first environment; and able to work independently whilst collaborating closely with a fast-growing team
- Self-motivated: Entrepreneurial mindset with a strong sense of ownership, empathy, and determination to get things done
- Resilience: Humble to new ideas, and eager to learn and power through amidst adversity and challenges
- An entrepreneurial spirit and the skills to take a (rough) idea and make it reality
- Excellent written communication skills in English
Nice to haves
- Proficiency in another major language (e.g. Mandarin or Spanish)
- Experience in hosting Twitter Spaces, podcast, or live streams
- Knowledge in social media design formats
Please mention the word **THANKFUL** and tag RMTkwLjIwNi4yMjcuNzE= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTkwLjIwNi4yMjcuNzE=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok