Posted 22 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
Design Lead at Burnt Finance
Burnt is building the world’s first creator-centric monetization and engagement app powered by its own custom infrastructure layer, bringing innovative Web3 tools to creators and their billions of end-users. We are proud to be supported by amazing investors such as Animoca Brands, Multicoin Capital, Alameda Research, and so many more. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, NFTs, decentralized applications, and the creator economy please apply!
As a Design Lead for Burnt, you will be responsible for the design and UX of all product releases. You will set the strategy and ensure that design, branding, creative, and UX are consistently delightful across our entire product suite. You are a steward of Design / UX and will work closely with product owners in research, user testing, and A/B tests while also working with front-end engineering, providing design guidance and intention.
- Play a key part in the foundational product design strategy by leading decisions with user-centered design thinking, especially in cross-functional team collaborations
- Lead research and generate powerful insights to improve product design
- Help evolve Burnt design processes and guidelines
- Create high quality designs and strives to ensure other designers achieve the same standards
- Help evolve our current product design to align with Burnt’s brand in collaboration with the Marketing/Growth Team
- Not only think strategically and architect our design org and systems, but also actively design and prototype product experiences for Burnt using Figma in close collaboration with the engineering team
- Have a doer mentality, not be just a strategic thinker - at our early stage it's important that you are also willing to roll up your sleeves
- Have experience in establishing a design aesthetic and system from the ground up
- Have a flexible and friendly approach to working with teams
- Demonstrate the ability to make tradeoffs, solicit feedback, communicate design decisions, and facilitate design discussions
Benefits of working at Burnt include competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company off-sites and more!
Burnt is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Please mention the word **BLAMELESS** and tag RNTQuMTY2LjI0NS4yMjk= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RNTQuMTY2LjI0NS4yMjk=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok