Posted 21 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Full Stack Ethereum Developer at OpenZeppelin
OpenZeppelin is a leading cybersecurity company that provides security products to build, automate, and operate decentralized applications.
With a mission to protect the open economy, our team created the most popular open source library for smart contract development with over 4 million downloads. Our unique expertise subsequently allowed us to uncover major security vulnerabilities for the Ethereum Foundation, MakerDAO, and Facebook’s Libra, and conduct security audits for many top blockchain companies including Coinbase, Brave, Compound, Aave, and Augur.
Building on this experience, we recently launched a platform to help teams automate their Ethereum operations and securely ship products faster: OpenZeppelin Defender.
With the success of our products, security audit work, and open source educational efforts, we are setting industry standards for building secure systems in a fast-growing industry that is creating an open financial system for the world.
What you'll be doing
As a Full Stack Ethereum Developer, you will join the team working on products at OpenZeppelin, including Defender and other new products for secure operations. OpenZeppelin's operational security products are used by top teams in the space such as Aave, Yearn, Balancer, PoolTogether, Opyn, Notional, and Foundation Labs.
OpenZeppelin products are built using a variety of server- and client-side technologies including NodeJS, Go, Typescript, React and Svelte. We are looking for developers who have strength in one or more of these areas. We also deploy systems in AWS, so skills in AWS services including Lambda and DynamoDB are a plus. All of our work integrates with Solidity smart contracts, so experience and understanding working with Ethereum and EVM-compatible blockchains is a must.
In this role, you will play an essential part in building new components, communicating with our users to gather feedback, and working collaboratively with the rest of the team to make sure we solve important problems and provide a great user experience.
Specifically, you will:
- Design and implement new features including writing tests and documentation.
- Participate in user interviews to collect feedback and define new features.
- Contribute to building a great user experience.
- Help build reliable and scalable systems with a strong focus on security.
- 3+ years of experience in full stack web or Ethereum development.
- Good understanding of Ethereum and Solidity.
- Experience with NodeJS (Typescript) or Go.
- Experience with at least one of the following UI frameworks: React, Vue, Svelte.
- Strong desire to learn about Ethereum and contribute to the blockchain space.
- Prior experience working remotely: strong personal organizational skills, a love for self-time management, and ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Advanced English communication skills — all of our internal and external communication is in English.
Nice to have
- Good understanding of security concerns in the Ethereum ecosystem.
- Working knowledge of AWS services such as Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudFormation.
Medical Insurance: Top quality insurance options for you.
Paid leave for new parents.
Team Events: Company retreats in different locations around the world.
Monthly allowance for wellness activities.
Coworking: access to a coworking of your choice.
Training: Technical training, language lessons in any language of your choice.
Please mention the word **EXCEPTIONALLY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjEx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjEx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok