Posted 21 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Senior Technical Designer Design Metaverse at Improbable
Our metaverse group helps our partners realise their metaverse ambitions. The team’s expertise encompasses creative (concept and design), production (art and content), engineering (game development and Web3) and operations (dev and live).
At Improbable, you’ll collaborate with some of the best in the industry. Together, you’ll create unique, tailored experiences that stretch the boundaries of what’s possible in digital spaces and virtual worlds – and help define what the metaverse can be.
- Be accountable for areas of the game, often encompassing multiple features.
- Design and implement gameplay features at a very high standard - drawing on past experience.
- Mentor junior designers in creating features throughout the design and implementation process.
- Drive the development of tools and pipelines to assist Gameplay Designer with rapid prototyping.
- Review junior designers' work, giving critical feedback and signoff.
Why You Were Made for This:
- You understand the moment-to-moment, hour-to-hour, day-to-day and week-to-week impact of the features you design and implement.
- You display a high degree of discipline in following design processes.
- You're passionate about creating mechanics that layer together to create depth and complexity without overwhelming the player.
- You have a rigorous approach to design that puts the player experience first and looks for ways to test assumptions and incorporate feedback and analytics data.
- You're an expert in one or more game engines or packages (Unreal preferred)
Please mention the word **IMPRESSES** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjEx when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMDAuMjEx). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok