Posted 20 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
Head of Product at Nomad
Who we are
About this role
We are looking for a crypto-native product leader who has a history of building and shipping successful products.
As the Head of Product, you will be responsible for leading and growing the product competency within Nomad and working closely with Engineering to get products shipped across our product suite – core protocol, off-chain nodes, and flagship web applications.
You will work alongside senior leaders across all disciplines to develop the go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execute the vision to bring Nomad's trust minimized interoperability protocol and related tools and applications to market.
Outcomes we expect from you
- Work closely with the CEO and leadership across the board to develop and iterate on the GTM strategy
- Work with Engineering, Marketing, and Business teams to build and execute on a product roadmap and strategy that establishes Nomad as critical infrastructure for cross-chain communication
- Establish and lead structure and process changes to ensure teams scale effectively with minimal overhead
- Work closely with Engineering to take the high-level product strategy and roadmap and execute on it, delivering high quality products
- Grow Nomad’s product team and hire product managers that will report to you
Who you are
- Experience bringing crypto / web3 products to market (bonus if protocol or infrastructure projects)
- Proven track record of leading, coaching, and mentoring product managers. Strong plus for managing remote teams
- Solid experience working on/deploying to Ethereum or other EVM-compatible blockchains
- Entrepreneurial spirit and autonomous working-style
- Experience building consumer and developer facing products and services as well as the deployment of APIs
- Experienced in agile development practices and architectural knowledge of web-based and backend technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In-depth blockchain/cryptocurrency industry experience, especially the current state of L1s, L2s, and roll-ups. Experience in tokenomics, decentralized product development, and cross-chain bridging would be a strong plus.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Access to Professional 1:1 coaching
- Fully remote working environment and Flexible work hours
- 100% paid medical, dental, vision insurance (US-only)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) (US-only)
- Company-sponsored off-sites
- Opportunity to travel to and speak at conferences and hackathons
Please mention the word **PROMISING** and tag RMjQwMDphZGM1OjQxYzoyOTAwOjcwZjE6OTg1Yjo5YmMxOjM2Y2Q= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjQwMDphZGM1OjQxYzoyOTAwOjcwZjE6OTg1Yjo5YmMxOjM2Y2Q=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok