Posted 20 Jan 2023, 6:47 pm
Android Developer at RDX Works
What is the job? (6-month contract)
Would you get excited building native Android applications from the ground up, through to release onto the Google Play store? How about if those applications were genuine industry firsts? If so, joining our RDX family might be right for you.
You will join a small app development team, helping drive the build of the first mobile wallet that will define the future of decentralized finance (DeFi).
RDX Works is in the midst of a complete rethink of what the DeFi user experience ought to be, and we need an Android Guru to drive the development & delivery of a world-beating product that will define the future of decentralized finance (DeFi).
What are we looking for?
- You have been a big part of at least one consumer-facing Android application which made it to production.
- You thrive in an environment where you have to hit the ground running and enjoy getting your teeth into meaty technical problems.
- You’re comfortable working without a net. Some of the concepts we’re implementing are world firsts, and there’s no prior art to fall back on or Stack Overflow posts to trawl for help.
- You are intelligent and learn quickly.
- You enjoy a good design debate and can keep an open mind to ideas which go against your own notion of how a problem should be solved.
What do you need?
- Demonstrable experience as a contract Android developer on numerous projects for product driven companies, using Kotlin & Java.
- An application on Google Play you can point to and explain your part in it.
Who are we?
At RDX Works, we're a team of like-minded thinkers who have long been convinced that we're living in the earliest stages of a global financial revolution. This revolution is being fuelled by decentralized finance (or DeFi for short), which is enabling an assortment of pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost every financial product that is currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure. DeFi has captured a great deal of attention and investment in the crypto-aware niche, growing assets under management from $1 billion to over $200 billion in a few years. Impressive as its growth has been, its current market size isn't even a rounding error on the over $400 trillion held in traditional finance. We're focused on what it will take to go from billions to trillions.
RDX went back to first principles to come up with the right technical solution—the first layer-one protocol built specifically for mainstream DeFi—and we have already tested out at over 1 million transactions per second. We're keenly aware that the need for an infinitely scalable platform is only one prerequisite among many for mass adoption, and we're also blazing new ground in the areas of purpose-built developer tools, user experiences, and regulatory integration.
We have forged a path deep into the future of what distributed ledger technology is going to look like and we need you to come and be part of the team that is making that happen right now.
If this job sounds like it was made for you, then please apply directly via the link or if you don’t have an up-to-date CV to apply with, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Please mention the word **FIDELITY** and tag RMjQwMDphZGM1OjQxYzoyOTAwOjcwZjE6OTg1Yjo5YmMxOjM2Y2Q= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjQwMDphZGM1OjQxYzoyOTAwOjcwZjE6OTg1Yjo5YmMxOjM2Y2Q=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok