Posted 20 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Content Creator at STEPN
STEPN is a community-centric lifestyle app committed to ecosystem growth and development. STEPN’s user-friendly platform merges the gaming experience with Web3 to promote a healthy lifestyle that anyone can use regardless of their familiarity with Web3. STEPN users are supported by the other applications within the Find Satoshi Lab ecosystem.
STEPN team is product and user experience focused, the team is built to deliver high quality product with execution-excellency. STEPN team has an organisational culture of result and community focus, STEPN envisions itself to be the leading brand in the Web3 Fitness and Health category.
About the role
We're looking for a talented content creator (writing) & Word Smith to create social media content for STEPN across platforms such as Twitter, Medium & Reddit. The ideal candidate is someone who is professional, well organised, creative, a good communicator and comfortable coordinating and writing articles.
Working as part of the marketing team, you will be responsible for producing official news, PR articles, and brand media articles for all our social media channels. This may include:
- Produce high-quality written content for a variety of purposes including (but not limited to) media and PR, website content, interviews and profiles with artists and creatives
- Creating and editing our project articles
- Editing article and interview content for social media usage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills, with a strong understanding of branding and tone of voice
- Proactive and fast-paced, ability to turn around content quickly and to a high standard
- Strategic thinker, you have numerous ideas on how to take our content to the next level
- Excellent time management skills and effectively manage conflicting priorities
- Has a good hands-on understanding of all major social platforms
Please mention the word **RATIONAL** and tag RMjQwMDphZGM1OjQxYzoyOTAwOjcwZjE6OTg1Yjo5YmMxOjM2Y2Q= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjQwMDphZGM1OjQxYzoyOTAwOjcwZjE6OTg1Yjo5YmMxOjM2Y2Q=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok