Posted 20 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
3C Gameplay Programmer at The Sandbox
We are seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and creative individual with demonstrable gameplay experience to join our team.
The 3C / Gameplay Programmer will work closely with Games Designers to participate in the development of player-centric gameplay systems. This programmer will write the code for the interactions that make the game fun to play. While lead designers decide on the combat, gameplay programmers make it happen. He will work with level designers to see what needs to be done to make the gameplay work.
What are you going to do
- Good command of C++ programming, including refactoring, optimization, debugging and testing
- Control of 3D mathematics and their use in gameplay systems
- Experience with real time animation techniques
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality
- An interest in game design, and a strong understanding of what makes responsive and intuitive game mechanics
- Ability to work autonomously and self-organize
- Good communication skills and ability & desire to work as a team player
- Experience working on first or third person games ideal but not required
- Develop new 3C for the Avatar but also new Behaviours, Components and Rules for the Sandbox Game Maker tool.
- Training in computer science or computer programming
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of 2D and 3D animation software
- Familiar with the game production pipeline process
- Passion for video games and experience with gaming
- Interpersonal skills to deal with creative and production teams
- Team player, ability to work independently
- Analytical mindset
- Able to keep on schedule and meet deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Creative problem solving skills
- Expert knowledge of technical and software advancements in the gaming industry
- Knowledge of gaming genres and trends
Please mention the word **PROACTIVE** and tag RMjQwMDphZGM1OjQxYzoyOTAwOjcwZjE6OTg1Yjo5YmMxOjM2Y2Q= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMjQwMDphZGM1OjQxYzoyOTAwOjcwZjE6OTg1Yjo5YmMxOjM2Y2Q=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok