Posted 18 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Copywriter at Islands
Islands is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the community economy. Communities of all sizes can use our software to manage digital assets and pay people and projects globally. Our vision is to create a new community platform that is open and accessible.
- Writing and editing copy for content, including social posts, blogs, newsletters
- Conceptualizing copy for podcasts and video scripts
- Researching and breaking down news into simple, consumable content across socials for crypto beginners
- Producing thumb-stopping copy for Islands product and features
- Producing a mix of fast-turning and longer, more deeply reported pieces that help our audience understand market changes and make smarter decisions and become better creators / community leaders
- Generating distinctive story ideas by developing a deep network of sources and knowing where to look for data that identifies trends
- Brainstorming interesting stories and new email formats
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 2+ years experience in copywriting, content creation, or related field
- Has experience and excitement about crypto, NFTs, DAOs
- Has a strong pulse on NFT current events and can report on news quickly
- Has passion for storytelling in a 2021 environment
- Has high level of discipline - you’re a self-starter who holds yourself accountable to exceed expectations
Bonus if you have this:
- If you're experienced in blog SEO
Please mention the word **SINCERE** and tag RMzQuMTQ1LjI0MC4xMDY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTQ1LjI0MC4xMDY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok