Posted 18 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Senior Gameplay Programmer Gameplay Metaverse at Improbable
Our metaverse group helps our partners realise their metaverse ambitions. The team’s expertise encompasses creative (concept and design), production (art and content), engineering (game development and Web3) and operations (dev and live).
At Improbable, you’ll collaborate with some of the best in the industry. Together, you’ll create unique, tailored experiences that stretch the boundaries of what’s possible in digital spaces and virtual worlds – and help define what the metaverse can be.
- Have heavy involvement in the creation of software processes, pipelines, and discipline
- Give constructive critique on the quality of the gameplay features within the game
- Display a high degree of discipline in following the software engineering processes
- Create high quality gameplay content within industry standard timelines
- Ability to own a feature from receiving the design spec, through system design and implementation
- Own a discrete area of the game and execute on it with a high degree of quality, e.g.: Animation, Gameplay Features, Networking, Character Control etc
- Mentor more junior programmers
Why You Were Made for This:
- Expert in a Gameplay Programmer skill-set (e.g.: Programming, debugging, debugging, maths etc…) with shipped products that show an end-to-end understanding of the process
- Understanding of common game technologies, processes and software development to a high level
- Driven to excel and improve themselves and the team around them
- Excellent in self-managing workloads through Jira or another tracking methodology
- Able to identifying issues and proposing solutions that improve software development process or discipline
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4 (preferable) and C++Able to create tutorials, guides, or other important documentation for more junior staff members
- Able to architect systems that consider the perspective of the wider team
- Lead by example, through your work other engineers should understand best practices
Please mention the word **ENHANCES** and tag RMzQuMTQ1LjI0MC4xMDY= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzQuMTQ1LjI0MC4xMDY=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok