Posted 17 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
Senior Fullstack Engineer at Kin
The Kin Foundation is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to advancing the development and adoption of the Kin cryptocurrency. As a Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will play a critical role in building and maintaining the Kin ecosystem and developing new features and tools to support the growth of the Kin community.
In this role, you will primarily work on Kinetic in addition to other key projects. Kinetic is an open-source suite of tools that make it easy to develop on Solana and consists of an API and management interface, written in TypeScript, with a back end built using Nest.js and a front end using React. The Kinetic suite includes SDKs for TypeScript, Dart/Flutter, Android (Kotlin), iOS (Swift), Python, and Unity.
As a Senior Fullstack Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving Kinetic and adding more Solana functionality to the suite. You will be joining a diverse organization with a globally distributed team, working alongside your colleagues and other Kin ecosystem participants.
- Design and implement new features and systems for the Kin ecosystem, with a focus on Kinetic, an open-source suite of tools for developing on the Solana ecosystem
- Maintain and improve existing systems to ensure their stability and performance, with a particular emphasis on the Kinetic API and management interface, which are written in TypeScript and use Nest.js and React
- Collaborate with our Ecosystem Partners to ensure that Kinetic meets the needs of developers and other users in the ecosystem
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code that adheres to best practices and industry standards
- Participate in code reviews and provide feedback to other team members to help improve the quality and maintainability of Kinetic
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in web development, cryptocurrency technologies, and the Solana ecosystem
- 5+ years of experience in full-stack development
- Strong understanding of web development technologies and frameworks, including TypeScript, Node.js, React, and SQL
- Experience with unit testing and continuous integration
- Proficiency in Git and version control systems
- Experience with cryptocurrency technologies, particularly the Solana ecosystem, is a plus. This includes familiarity with smart contract development and working with NFTs on Solana and Metaplex.
- Experience with any of the following languages is also a plus: Dart/Flutter, Kotlin, Python, Swift, or Unity.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package, including long-term incentives in cryptocurrency
- Flexible work arrangements and a supportive work-life balance, including the ability to work remotely as part of a fully remote team
- Opportunities for professional growth and development, including conferences
- The opportunity to be a part of a high-growth project with a significant impact on the Solana ecosystem
- The chance to work on cutting-edge technology and make a meaningful impact on the cryptocurrency industry
How to apply
If you are passionate about software development and cryptocurrency and meet the requirements listed above, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
We look forward to reviewing your application!
Please mention the word **MIRACULOUSLY** and tag RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok