Posted 17 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
Executive Assistant at marginfi
mrgn believes in an accessible, decentralized future. We’re a team that’s built scalable infrastructure on Solana with an eye towards DeFi applications. We’ve built a multifaceted org, housing workstreams ranging from cross-exchange margining architecture to latency-efficient trade execution systems, to innovative structured products.
We’re best known for marginfi, a protocol that gives traders the unique ability to unify liquidity, manage risk at the portfolio level, and trade through a single account across major exchanges on Solana.
We’re a team with deep backgrounds in finance, machine learning, cybersecurity, health, digital identity, data science, logistics, robotics, quantitative research, and risk. We’ve built and exited successful companies, managed talented teams, and built products that people love. We’re an early-stage startup with a flat organizational structure and a need for speed.
Who We’re Looking for:
We are seeking a full time executive assistant to be a part of the team. We are looking for someone who is excited to build from the ground up and who has conviction that globally accessible markets will change the world for the better.
- Lead the creation of internal operating procedures.
- Collaborate with team members across all functions.
- Assist with a variety of operations and human resources related tasks.
- Background in operations, HR, or previous experience as an EA.
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits 100% employer-paid health insurance for you and all of your dependents (health PPO, dental, vision).
- Wellness benefits & workspace / equipment budget.
- A focused, driven team to get you pumped every day.
Please mention the word **PROTECT** and tag RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok