Posted 17 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
English Community Manager at Element
- Responsible for following up user operations, including but not limited to maintenance of overseas community platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, discord, reddit, etc.
- Based on the life cycle of the product, formulate different community operation plans at different stages, attract users to be active through the three modules of content, activities and users, and promote user retention
- Work with market personnel to formulate market plans, promote the implementation of KOL and market Champaign, and enhance the stickiness of community users
- Provide user-oriented insights to help optimize product and operational activities
- More than 2 years of NFT track community operation experience
- Sensitive to data, understand user needs, and understand the overseas NFT market
- English can be used as working language
Nice to have
- Comes with KOL resources
Please mention the word **SATISFACTORY** and tag RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok