Posted 17 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
Smart Contract Developer Senior Smart Contract Developer at Ston.fi
STON.fi is a decentralized exchange (DEX) built on TON Blockchain smart contracts, enhanced with advantages such as low fees, low slippage, super user-friendly interface and direct integration with the TON wallet.
STON.fi is a peer-to-peer trading platform where transactions are conducted directly between crypto-traders, and do not require third-party participation.
- implements one of the main features of cryptocurrencies — it facilitates financial transactions without any involvement of banks, brokers or any other traditional intermediaries;
- utilizes the TON blockchain and is a natural part of TON DeFi’s growing suite of tools that make a huge range of financial services available directly from the TON cryptocurrency wallet.
Now we are looking for a highly capable blockchain developer to design and implement DeFi ecosystem on a next-gen asynchronous blockchain.
- Design and develop smart contracts using FunC programming language.
- Research and mitigate potential security vulnerabilities.
- Analyse and optimize gas consumption.
- Keep up with the best practices of development on TON blockchain.
- At least 1 year of industry experience (at least 3 years for Senior Blockchain developer).
- Knowledge of FunC programming language or willingness to learn it from scratch.
- Advanced proficiency in one of general-purpose programming languages, such as C++, Rust, Python, TypeScript, etc.
- Extensive experience in algorithms and data structures.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information security, applied mathematics or related.
Would be a plus:
- Experience as a blockchain developer.
- Understanding of internal organization of various DeFi protocols and their interoperability (DEXes, money markets, synthetic assets, etc).
- Understanding design principles of distributed systems (asynchronous communication, consensus protocols, distributed transactions, etc.).
- Official employment, a steady paycheck, performance-based incentives, and holiday gifts.
- Good workplace environment: flexible schedule, ability to work remotely from any place in the world or in a St. Petersburg office.
- Open corporate culture: We strive for maximum transparency in all aspects of our work processes, and we provide reasoning for all of our decisions. Each employee can openly voice their opinions with us.
- Growth and development opportunities: Our workflow allows for a great deal of experimentation and learning.
Please mention the word **AFFECTION** and tag RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjE0LjE3My4yMjI=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok