Posted 15 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
Portfolio Manager at Dragonfly
Dragonfly is a global, crypto-native investment firm. We’re a team of seasoned VCs and technologists investing in generational companies and protocols, with deep roots in Silicon Valley and Asia. Our team is highly technical and has published some of the most widely read research on DeFi and protocol security. Our AUM is over $3B, and we’re one of the fastest-growing firms in the crypto industry.
As Dragonfly’s Portfolio Manager, you’ll serve as a primary concierge and internal project manager for over 120 of the most exceptional teams in crypto, as well as a copilot to our Partners. Your role will lead you to serve many of the brightest founders in the space, facilitating their onboarding, making relevant introductions and establishing vendor connections, routing and delivering on special requests, and much more — in essence, effectively owning all aspects of how Dragonfly and our portfolio companies interact.
- Drive value across the portfolio through creating and driving a variety of strategic initiatives
- Liaise with Dragonfly partners and portfolio founders to execute on operational tasks, offering exceptional service, both proactively and reactively
- Identify opportunities and facilitate relevant connections/relationships, internally and externally
- Evaluate and advise portfolio company on their own operations
- Measure, track, articulate, and improve our impact upon our startups
- Monitor trends across the portfolio and advise internal management on key matters and opportunities
- Strengthen a world-class network of partners and offerings that benefit the portfolio
- Work cross-functionally with our Investment, Talent, Finance, and Operations teams
- Prior professional experience with portfolio management
- Strong and engaging interpersonal presence
- Exceptional project management, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks autonomously and reliably in a fast-moving environment
- “No project too big or too small” mentality
- Cultural and emotional sensibilities, and the ability to work effectively with diverse personality types
- Passion for cryptocurrency and blockchain
- Highly competitive salary and carry (commensurate to experience; not bound by AngelList range)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Fully remote team with flexible hours, and we don’t adjust pay for cost-of-living; we pay you for the value of the work you produce
- Meal, gym, and phone plan reimbursements
- Laptop of choice provided
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Biannual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
- Ability to personally invest in our venture and/or liquid funds
Please mention the word **IMMENSE** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzQ= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzQ=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok