Posted 15 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
Game Designer Chain of Alliance at ChromaWay
Chain of Alliance is a fully on-chain role-playing and strategy game in a fantasy/science fiction scenario with an upcoming mainnet release in Q3/Q4 of 2022.
The players of Chain of Alliance have full control over their progress, assets and the future of the game. All characters are represented as non-fungible tokens and the progress is stored on the blockchain. The game and all game modes are smart contracts defining the game logic which makes all decisions verifiable and traceable by the players, making Chain of Alliance a game utilizing blockchain technologies to the maximum.
Are you ready to be a part of this?
As a Game Designer you will be responsible for designing and balancing features, systems, mechanics, and game content. Your focus will be to improve and develop the battle mechanics and systems as well as creating new features and content that improve player interest, retention, engagement and monetization and turn Chain of Alliance into a MMORPG.
- Design, balance and iterate game systems and features that follow the game direction
- Design battle mechanics and progression systems that allow players to make impactful strategic and tactical choices with each session
- Collaborate with Game Economy Design and ensure that all systems and features support a sustainable “Play and Earn” experience of the highest possible quality
- Work closely with developers and producers to improve existing workflows and tools
- Document feature and system designs (including UI mockups and Screenflows)
Skills and requirements:
- Expertise in UX/feature and system design/content creation and balancing
- Genuine Interest in Play2Earn and blockchain games as well as MMOs, CRPGs and TRPGs
- Basic understanding of blockchain technologies (you have heard about NFTs, gas fees and marketplaces before)
- Strong communication skills (written & oral)
- Proactive mindset and comfortable working within an interdisciplinary team
- Experience with game engines such as Unity 3D engine and game design tools
- Expertise in making data driven decisions
- 3+ years of professional experience and at least one shipped title
- Game Design experience on Play2Earn games, blockchain games, MMOs and RPGs multiplayer games is a massive bonus
- Experience in economy design is a bonus but not needed
- Experience in working with outsourcing studios and within a remote environment
Yes, this is me!
Are you the one we are looking for? Please apply with your CV and a portfolio of your released product(s). If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
Please mention the word **BONUSES** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzQ= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzQ=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok