Posted 15 Jan 2023, 6:51 pm
Software Engineer Test at Celestia Labs
Sorry, but this job listing has expired!
Celestia is the first modular blockchain network. By decoupling consensus from execution, Celestia enables anyone to easily deploy their own blockchain, without the overhead of bootstrapping a new consensus network. Blockchains on Celestia are free from constraints, making them scalable, sovereign, and secure.
About the Team
The Celestia team is remote first and highly distributed, with english as our primary language for communication. We are looking for self-starters that are excited about working in a fast paced startup environment. We do not require employees to live in specific timezones, but much of the team lives and works in the European and US timezones. As such, employees are expected to be available as needed for team and company events that are scheduled. Generally these are scheduled between 12pm-5pm UTC.
Celestia Labs is seeking a remote full-time Software Engineer in Test to help build out the testing infrastructure and CI/CD architecture.
- Flexible and remote work environment
- Employment benefits and 4 weeks annual vacation
- A share of the initial token supply, in addition to a salary
- Work at the forefront of blockchain scaling alongside an exceptional team of engineers
- Help design and build E2E tests for our modular stack
- Participate in technical discussions on issues and code reviews
- Collaborate with developers across multiple teams to improve E2E feedback cycles for test cases, bugs, and new features
- Manual debugging as needed to developer well define bug reports for the developer teams
Who You Are
- At least 2 years of experience in this role or similar (Software Developer in Test, QA Automation, Devops Engineer)
- Experience defining test scenarios and writing tests in languages like Go
- Experience with open source CI/CD tools like Github Actions
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Testground
- Hands-on experience with Cosmos SDK
- A testing microservices background
- You have developed automation frameworks from scratch in Go, Python or other system languages
While experience in the blockchain space is preferred – having general excitement about web3 and modular blockchain technology is a must!
Please mention the word **PROMISES** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzQ= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzQ=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok