Posted 15 Jan 2023, 7:10 pm
Backend & Blockchain Developer at Utrust
At Utrust we're looking for a Backend & Blockchain Developer to join our amazing team.
About the Backend & Blockchain Developer
We’re looking for a Backend and Blockchain Developer! We need someone as passionate as us about changing the world with crypto and blockchain. We need someone who is in love with teamwork and learning new things everyday. If that’s you, and a fast-paced environment doesn’t scare you, help us scale a product that will bridge the gap between crypto buyers and leading companies across the world.
What you can expect in this role
- Optimize and maintain existing blockchain integrations;
- Investigate and integrate new blockchains into the Utrust ecosystem;
- Provide insights and potential solutions for integrating with different Dapps;
Work with a multidisciplinary team;
What we need from you
- 3+ years of experience as a Backend/Full-Stack developer;
3+ year of experience with Blockchain technologies - such as integrating with different blockchains (Bitcoin, Ethereum, Elrond, etc.).
3+ years of Elixir or other similar languages such as Ruby, and a desire to make the jump to Elixir;
Knowledge of Typescript and NodeJS;
A healthy respect and knowledge for security;
Strong decision making skills - our system is evolving every day, and every engineer at Utrust has a say in the implementation decisions;
Flexibility to deal with unexpected problems;
A team player through and through - we work as a team on Utrust and sharing and being there for your teammates is a fundamental part of the job;
Excellent communication skills. As part of a remote-friendly company, we put a strong emphasis on both verbal and written communication;
What would be great
Proven track record as a Backend developer;
Vast experience with L1 Blockchain technologies, such as Ethereum and Bitcoin;
Experience with Elixir, NodeJS and Typescript;
Experience developing Dapps in Solidity or similar;
Knowledge of L2 technologies such as StarkNet, ZKSync and Arbitrum;
Experience integrating with C/DEXs;
Knowledge about enforcing the CCSS;
Experience in leading the architecture definition of products and teams;
What we offer:
- An incredible and passionate team of experienced people that share the passion for disruptive technology and vision of a new digital payments landscape;
- Remote-first culture;
- Flexible work schedule (we want you to accomplish the best work of your life - that means working to your strengths, and adjusting your own working hours);
- Onboarding kit (this will include everything you need, including a home office setup);
- Growth Budget (we will allocate funds specifically for you to work on personal development);
- Company Culture (We aren’t just another fintech company. We really want to change the world. This means we have values, and we take them seriously);
- Internal Projects (all our team is encouraged to be proactive and to start and work on independent projects. Focus on growth. Focus on impact.);
- Company paid retreats;
- All-hands sessions and heartbeat communication (We put our people first. These are 100% transparent and we want everyone to participate.)
Sounds like you? Great!
If you feel like you don’t know every single technology listed here, don’t despair. As long as you’re willing to learn, we are very willing to mentor you.
Want to know some insights from the Product Team before you apply? Check here!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Backend & Blockchain Developer? Then we'd love to hear about you!
Please mention the word **CLASSY** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzQ= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzQ=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok