Posted 15 Jan 2023, 7:10 pm
Web Product Designer at Swish
The Design team at Swish is looking for talented Web Designers to craft meaningful experiences with a focus on the best possible user experiences. You will work closely with a talented team of designers, engineers, and product managers who design, implement and ship mission-critical features. You have prior experience designing high quality mobile or web apps and are excited about doing that at a company that is transforming the way enterprises run their businesses with a tech-focused, mobile-first mindset. You want to have productive design discussions with a bias towards results and user feedback and contribute to the continuous improvement of our web and mobile experiences.
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about the latest technologies and can lead the design and development of scalable applications. A successful candidate will bring deep creative ability, software engineering expertise, and the ability to deliver results within a fast-moving, agile environment.
• Design: Sketch
• Assets: Zeplin
• Prototyping: Invision
A Typical Week
• You'll brainstorm with product managers and engineers to conceptualize new designs.
• You'll work with product leadership to define features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area.
• You'll design prototypes, user flows and high fidelity designs for various features.
• You'll work closely with engineering to ensure high quality implementation and an intuitive user
• You'll help inform design thinking for the organization and help set up standards.
• You'll interview new designers for the team.
• You'll collaborate with clients during onsites and other design activities.
• You'll learn about new technologies and discuss potential solutions to problems.
• You'll help our skilled support team triage bugs and troubleshoot design issues.
• You'll mentor other designers and deeply review code.
You'll be tasked with developing designs and applying them at scale to our projects. We look for the following attributes in candidates:
• Strong communication skills.
• Work across disciplines with team members from frontend, backend, design, and product.
• Actively participate in product decisions and improve our project workflow.
• A strong design portfolio showcasing strong expertise in typography, ideation interaction and visual design.
• Experience with prototyping concepts as a method to develop strategy and rational for business decisions.
• 3+ years of relevant work experience designing mobile or web
• Experience with designing a variety of products with different feature needs.
• Experience with user testing testing, design reviews and collaborative design workflows.
• Experience with working with clients and other cross functional teams.
In all cases, you should be motivated by a desire to solve the most important problems and obtain unprecedented results and eager to push your methods to their maximal performance.
• Degree in design field, especially HCI, graphic design or user experience.
• Experience writing FE code.
• Interested in emerging technology such as machine learning and blockchain.
• Track record of creative awards.
• Experience in small startup environments helping large enterprises.
• Experience working with a team, especially a distributed team.
Swish is providing the workforce of the future for enterprise companies. It connects you with brands you work with every day, no matter where you are or what you do. We believe everyone deserves to work in a welcoming, respectful, and empathetic culture. We live by our values and hire accordingly.
Launched in February 2013, Swish is a fast growing business with teams all over the world in places like Toronto, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco and Denver.
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Swish's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a fun place to work. Come do the best work of your life at Swish.
Please mention the word **STRAIGHTEN** and tag RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzQ= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMTA3LjE3OC4yMzguMzQ=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok