Posted 14 Jan 2023, 8:00 am
Technical Support Engineer at Didomi
We develop a SaaS platform that helps companies get in compliance with data privacy regulations like the GDPR or CCPA.
Didomi allows organizations to place customer choice at the core of their strategy. By allowing consumers to easily specify their privacy and preference choices, companies benefit from consent-based customer data to comply with global data privacy laws, drive higher customer engagement and increase consumer trust.
Consumers are free to declare what data to share, with whom, and how they prefer to stay connected with their favorite brands.
We help data privacy experts (CIOs, Data Protection Officers, Legal & Compliance officers) in their daily tasks regarding privacy management. We have hundreds of clients in 25+ countries and manage consents for millions of users every month. We work with leading brands like TF1, Deezer, Orange, Le Bon Coin, Harrods, l'Equipe, France TV…
Our solutions include a Consent Management Platform (CMP) for collecting, sharing, and managing user consent and a highly popular Preference Management Platform (PMP), where consumers can share consent-based, zero-party data with brands for a more transparent, efficient and trusting relationship.
In 2022, Didomi acquired privacy tech start-up Agnostik to strengthen our compliance offering, in controlling and optimizing their value chain based on the use of consent. By integrating Agnostik’s automated compliance and monitoring solutions into our platform, we help our clients reach the highest levels of privacy certification. Agnostik's product allows publishers and marketers to automatically monitor their websites and detect specific compliance gaps.
We have raised $40M to date in a Series B round of funding. Our main office is in Paris, however our employees have total autonomy to work from anywhere fully remotely.
Our Technical Support Engineer team is looking for a new teammate to help our customers and address their diverse questions and use cases.
We're more specifically looking for an awesome team member to work full-time from our Paris office (France) or anywhere remotely in Europe.
When Didomi users have questions, they reach out to us via email and calls and we help as quickly and as amazingly as we can.\n
On a day to day basis, you'll be helping out with:
- Customers' requests on our different products: Consent Management Platform, Preference Management Platform, Integrations, API...
- Troubleshooting, reproducing issue and working closely with our Engineering team to track down bugs and take part in the fix and tests
- Features feedback and exchanges with our Product team to make our product(s) utterly UX friendly
- Documentation improvement, whether it is internal or external
- Building team processes, training and helping out Didomi's customer-facing and internal teams
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent training (bootcamp etc.)
- Understanding of how websites, web applications or mobile applications work
- A few years of experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager or Solution Engineer
- Excellent English & French level both written and spoken
- Familiar with tech and ecommerce companies
- Problem solving skills, capacity to explore every option and figuring out workarounds
- Exposure to a mobile app programming language like Java and/ or Swift
- API and/ or Cloud Buckets connoisseur
- SaaS experience
- GDPR and data privacy sensitivity
- HR call
- Technical Test
- Interview with our Technical Support Engineer Lead
- A set of 1:1 30-minute calls with the team members and our CEO
The information collected from your application is subject to data processing on the basis of the performance of pre-contractual measures. The processing is intended for the management of applications for positions at Didomi. The fields marked with an asterisk are mandatory. Failure to complete them will result in your application being impossible to process. The recipients of the data are Didomi’s Human Resources team and other people in the company who are involved in the recruitment process, as well as their service providers. The data provided will be kept on our records for a period of two years, beginning from the last contact Didomi has with the candidate. In accordance with the applicable legislation you have the right to access, rectification, deletion, opposition. You can exercise your rights by contacting the data controller at the following address email@example.comIn case of disputes, you have the right to refer to the Commission National de l'Informatique et des Libertés.
Please mention the word **WISELY** and tag RMzUuMjQyLjE2OS4xNjQ= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjQyLjE2OS4xNjQ=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok