Posted 14 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
Lead Cryptography Developer at =nil; Foundation
=nil; Foundation is hiring a Suite C++ developer who Enhance and develop Crypto3 C++ cryptography suite with proof systems/signature schemes/hashes/etc required by =nil;‘s internal and external teams.
We are building our own database that replicates data from multiple different blockchains and provides a single SQL interface that allows to select records in a unified way and also allows to insert records into multiple blockchains as one atomic transaction.
Our primary customers are crypto exchanges and other businesses that have a large volume of crypto transactions. We allow them to save on infrastructure and maintenance costs, because our solution is significantly more efficient than what is possible with off-the-shelf components.
We are building a top product, so we expect it to be built properly and kept up to date.
- Enhance and develop Crypto3 C++ cryptography suite (https://github.com/nilfoundation/crypto3) with proof systems/signature schemes/hashes/etc required by =nil;‘s internal and external teams
- Maintain Crypto3’s tests, API and CI by debugging, adjusting, extending its contents. Maintain contributors PR’s, comply them to architecture
- Supply zkLLVM’s team with changes necessary for Crypto3 to be able to become an SDK for particular stack machines
- Adjust Crypto3's contents’ performance according to requirements from =nil;s internal teams.
- MS or PhD with major in Applied Math/cryptography
- Knowledge of cryptographic algorithms and primitives
- 5-6 years of C++ experience is required
- Experience with OpenSSL/BearSSL/CryptoPP
- The language is English, so you’re supposed to be at least B2 level.
- We pay well
- "No corporate bullshit" culture
- You are free to work remotely from the location of your choice, or in our office in Limassol
- We provide health insurance and pay for your hardware setup
- If you need it, we help with relocation.
Please mention the word **FIRMER** and tag RMzUuMjQyLjE2OS4xNjQ= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjQyLjE2OS4xNjQ=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok