Posted 14 Jan 2023, 5:11 pm
Senior Database Developer at =nil; Foundation
We are building our own database that replicates data from multiple different blockchains and provides a single SQL interface that allows to select records in a unified way and also allows to insert multiple blockchains as one atomic transaction.
Our primary customers are crypto exchanges and other businesses that have a large volume of crypto transactions. We allow them to save on infrastructure and maintenance costs, because our solution is significantly more efficient than what is possible with off-the-shelf components.
We expect you to work on the database core which is written in C++
- You will be improving the existing replication protocol to make it fault tolerant
- and tamper-proof
- You would also work on improving our query language to compile with llvm to a WebAssembly runtime
- And in addition you'll be building an actor model based on user-space stackful green threads
- 5-6 years of C++ experience is required. Though if you have experience with C, it also counts.
- You'd also need at least 3 years of experience building server-side software, which works over the network and is either multithreaded or async
- Knowledge of database internals such as MVCC, commit logs, query optimization, index structures and others would be beneficial
- Alternatively, we would value experience with any critical stateful services
- We pay well
- "No corporate bullshit" culture
- You are free to work remotely from the location of your choice, or in our office in Limassol
- We provide health insurance and pay for your hardware setup
- If you need it, we help with relocation
Please mention the word **FLOURISHING** and tag RMzUuMjQyLjE2OS4xNjQ= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjQyLjE2OS4xNjQ=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok