Posted 14 Jan 2023, 7:10 pm
Associate Corporate Strategy at Axoni
Axoni is building the next generation of capital markets technology. Our solutions are used by the world’s leading banks, asset managers, hedge funds, and infrastructure providers. Our diverse team focuses every day on our goal of building products that will change and improve how our clients and the markets will interact.
We are seeking talented, motivated professionals that want to be part of this once-in-a-career opportunity to not only see, but also drive the incredible changes coming to global capital markets. We are building a culture where our team feels valued and everyone is given an opportunity to grow and succeed. We try to live by our Core Values and demonstrate what we believe represent the kind of company we are working to build. These Values are: Delivery is everything; Choose Kindness; Be better every day.
This unique role will work with Axoni’s leadership to execute strategic initiatives and interface with a broad cross-section of the Axoni team, external clients, and investors. We are looking for a multi-faceted professional with a capital markets or consulting background to play an integral part in Axoni’s success by supporting the Executive Team’s strategic initiatives.
The person in this role should be detail oriented, have a passion for problem solving, and the ability to execute ad hoc projects, large and small, to successful completion. He or she should also be able to work independently with minimal guidance and have a knack for liaising with various parts of the organization. In addition, this individual must be highly organized and demonstrate strong written and oral communication and presentation skills.
This position currently reports directly to the CEO.
As a Strategy Associate at Axoni, you will:
- Serve as a key resource for the leadership team in the creation and execution of strategic initiatives
- Interface with various members of the organization to prepare materials for key meetings: board of directors, current/prospective client, and other investor/partner meetings
- Support the running of internal strategy meetings through the preparation of materials and driving the agenda creation process
- Shepherd cross-functional projects, interfacing with business and technology teams, while ensuring decision makers and stakeholders are kept apprised of progress
- Develop internal presentation materials for firm-wide communications by executives
- Manage and execute a diverse range of other ad hoc projects, as needed
We are looking for:
- 1-3 years of experience in capital markets, investment banking, or management consulting
- Proven capability and experience developing high-quality presentations and other materials suitable for clients and/or senior management
- Client facing experience and strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional judgment and maturity, including an ability to execute independently and work with team members of all levels
- High proficiency with Excel to build a variety of financial and analytical models
- Comfortable learning new subjects on the fly as needed
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and writing skills
Axoni offers competitive compensation and benefits to employees. Axoni is an equal opportunity employer seeking candidates with demonstrated skills and experience to help drive the ongoing success of our clients and our firm.
Individuals seeking employment at Axoni are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us comply with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Please mention the word **SMILING** and tag RMzUuMjQyLjE2OS4xNjQ= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjQyLjE2OS4xNjQ=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok