Posted 14 Jan 2023, 7:10 pm
Engineering Team Leader at Utrust
At Utrust we're looking for a Engineering team leader to join our team.
About the job
We’re looking for an Engineering Team Leader! We need someone as passionate as us about changing the world with crypto. If that’s you, and a fast-paced environment doesn’t scare you, help us scale a product that will bridge the gap between crypto buyers and leading companies across the world.
What you can expect
- Manage a small product team of 3-5 engineers (backend and frontend);
- About 30% of the time is spent doing management work; Outside of that actively participate in product development with the engineers in their team;
- Responsible for the onboarding process of new engineers;
- By being the spokesperson for everyone in your team, you are expected to manage the team dynamics and bring out the best in them;
- Giving continuous and constructive feedback on all the things;
- Help the team to grow continuously as a group and be responsible for each direct report’s career;
- Provide guidance and coaching to the team;
Management experience of an engineering team for at least 2 years;
- Over 3 years of experience with Frontend (React, JS, ES6 and Jest) or Backend (Elixir/Phoenix);
- A strong will to learn and improve constantly;
- Autonomy and proactiveness (we support and trust each and everyone of our team members);
- Excellent communication skills. As part of a remote company, we put a strong emphasis on both verbal and written communication;
- Solid knowledge of engineering and development principles and best practices, including test automation;
You will understand the Agile software development lifecycle and probably have been developing in this way already;
- Proven organizational skills with attention to detail;
Drive to create a culture of communication, quality, agility and high performance;
- Focus on efficient processes with a kind, people-first approach;
- Being able to inspire others and instill confidence;
- Good understanding of team dynamics;
Experience in the Fintech industry;
- Passion for Blockchain technologies;
- An incredible and passionate team of experienced people that share the passion for disruptive technology and vision of a new digital payments landscape;
- Remote-first culture;
- Flexible work schedule (we want you to accomplish the best work of your life - that means working to your strengths, and adjusting your own working hours);
- Onboarding kit (this will include everything you need, including a home office setup);
- Growth Budget (we will allocate funds specifically for you to work on personal development);
- Company Culture (We aren’t just another fintech company. We really want to change the world. This means we have values, and we take them seriously);
- Internal Projects (all our team is encouraged to be proactive and to start and work on independent projects. Focus on growth. Focus on impact.);
- Company paid retreats;
- All-hands sessions and heartbeat communication (We put our people first. These are 100% transparent and we want everyone to participate.).
Sounds like you? Great!
If you feel like you don’t know every single technology listed here, don’t despair. As long as you’re willing to learn, we are very willing to mentor you.
Want to know some insights from the Product Team before you apply? Check here!
Apply for the job
Do you want to join our team as our new Engineering team leader? Then we'd love to hear about you!
What we offer:
What would be great
What we need from you
Please mention the word **RECOMMEND** and tag RMzUuMjQyLjE2OS4xNjQ= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMjQyLjE2OS4xNjQ=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok