Posted 12 Jan 2023, 10:53 am
Senior Full Stack Developer at pawaPay
pawaPay improves financial inclusion across Africa by helping companies pay and receive mobile money fast and frictionless.
There is an entrepreneurial spirit at pawaPay coupled with a modern and professional working culture. The fast-paced, ever-changing environment will suit someone who can adapt and think on their feet. In return, you will have the opportunity to work alongside a group of dedicated and smart individuals collaborating towards the same mission.
pawaPay, founded in 2020, is growing rapidly and already handles millions of monthly payments. We work as a remote team and have team members in the UK, Europe, Africa, and Asia.
About the position:
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our UI Team. Our UI Team is responsible for developing and maintaining our frontend UI services (internal or customer ones) as well as some of our platform’s core services. All this whilst ensuring the security, stability, sustainability, and maintainability of our platform.
In your role you will:
- Design and implement event-driven microservices from scratch;
- Being responsible for Full stack development cycle;
- Provide integrations with our customers and partners;
- Complete the most challenging coding tasks;
- Ensure high quality of code base and continuously improve it;
- Streamline software development process to achieve a better quality, scalability and maintainability;
- Closely collaborate with product stakeholders to deliver quality output on time.
You are a perfect fit if you have:
- 5+ years of experience with Java ecosystem;
- Solid knowledge of Spring Framework;
- Strong experience with relational databases;
- Experience with Vue.js;
- A good understanding of design patterns, algorithms, and data structures;
- Ability to identify bottlenecks and solve problems creatively as well as effectively;
- Team spirit and love for coding
- Eager to work in an agile environment
- Passionate about quality
- Strong written and verbal communication in English
- High coding standards;
- Proven experience with message-driven systems;
- A strong team player with good communication skills.
Tech stack that we use:
- Spring Boot
- Help improve financial inclusion in Africa;
- Work from anywhere (fully remote - UTC+2);
- Work with a modern technology stack with no legacy code;
- We provide you a laptop with your favorite OS (macOS, Linux, or Windows);
- Our culture is “autonomy &responsibility, transparency, and learning”;
- We grow fast, and you will grow fast with us;
- 35 days of paid leave per year (includes public holidays);
- A generous Training and Development budget;
- A competitive salary and much more.
Please mention the word **REASSURE** and tag RMzUuMTk3LjIzNi4xMzU= when applying to show you read the job post completely (#RMzUuMTk3LjIzNi4xMzU=). This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they're human.
The offering company is responsible for the content on this page / the job offer.
Source: Remote Ok